This is a place holder for the pop up DIV
How To Install a New Or Replace a Worn Out Clock Movement - Answers to most frequently asked questions:
1. Click on any Clock Movement PHOTO on the previous page to learn the size of that style of clock movement, the shaft lengths that are available, etc.
2. Pay particular attention to the LENGTH of the THREADED portion of the clock hand shaft. DO NOT include the part that holds the Hands in place. Again, measure ONLY the large threaded part: It needs to be at least as long as what you are replacing.
3. If you are replacing a Pendulum Clock please note that our Pendulum Stick & Round Bob measure 16" long but can be easily shortened in 1 inch increments.
4. It is best to order a NEW set of Hands with your replacement clock movement.
5. We have a $19.00 Minimum Order on merchandise. If it is below that amount there is an additional $7.50 Below Minimum Charge that will be added to your order. Postage cost will also be added to your order.
NOTE: For complete Instructions for Installing a Clock Movement click on any style of Clock Movement on previous page.
Click on images to zoom.
Minimum TOTAL Merchandise Order Is $10.
To order an item, add the quantity you wish in the blank space provided. Then click on the Order button to add it to your shopping basket.