This is a place holder for the pop up DIV
Use our Hummingbird Feeder Tubes to convert almost any bottle into a hummingbird feeder in a few simple steps! Choose from our assortment of styles: Red Floral Tip, Yellow Floral Tip, Red Soft-Tip or Red Drip-Resistant Tip.
IMPORTANT: To prevent dripping, please read these instructions for installing your hummingbird feeder tube.
1) A SMALLER container is ALWAYS better. Pint size to beer or wine bottle size is okay.
2) You can use ceramic, glass or plastic - but the container MUST be airtight when installed.
3) Fill your container no more than 1/3 full with COOL nectar solution. Too much liquid will cause your feeder to leak.
4) Make sure the feeder tube is inserted all the way into the rubber stopper without extending beyond it.
5) Keep your feeder and tube clean and level.
6) Insert the feeder tube into your container tightly.
7) Hang the feeder in the shade and as straight as possible. The cooler the nectar, the less likely it is to drip.
If installed properly, there will be an initial stream of nectar or some dripping.
The small amount of air pressure inside the container pushes the nectar down the tube. Once a vacuum is formed, the dripping will stop.
Click on images to zoom.
Click to zoom.
|Color, Size or Description||Unit||List
Quantity Price Breaks
|Add to Order|
Minimum TOTAL Merchandise Order Is $10.
To order an item, add the quantity you wish in the blank space provided. Then click on the Order button to add it to your shopping basket.